Wawa Academy & Training
Wawa Energy Solutions team is in the process of finding the right location to set up a Renewable Energy Academy (REA) in one of the countries in West Africa. REA will provide a full spectrum of renewable energy courses and training for the youth in Africa. Discussions are ongoing with local officials with the expectation to have the academy ready and operating by 2018.
- Monthly 3-day training course
- Hands-on training by certified WES instructors with industry experience
- Practical training on actual working products
- Comprehensive instruction on the Solar PV, Solar Light, Energy Ball, Solar Heat Tubes, Solar DC Air conditioner, Solar Pumps
- Instruction in selecting the proper tools and/or installation equipment for each type of installation
- Instruction in obtaining proper permitting
- Limited class size with individualized instruction
- Detailed instruction manual and marketing/start-up guide
- Follow-up support by phone or email
- Certification will be provided upon completion of the training
At Wawa Energy Solutions, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the renewable energy industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students and professionals enrolled in hands-on training programs for Solar PV, Solar Light, Energy Ball, Solar Heat Tubes, Solar DC Air Conditioner, Solar Pumps.
If, after completing a Wawa Energy Solutions hands-on training course, you feel that you need more training or instruction, you may come back to us and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service at no additional charge. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional trainee.